- Explorer bag – Your explorer bag is great for keeping your sandwiches safe.
- Swimsuit – You need to be ready for anything. If you can go swimming you should because it is lots of fun
- Party dress- It’s always best to be prepared for a party. Dancing is lots of fun, and cake!
- Scarf – Sometimes your adventures will take you to unexpected places and it might get a bit chilly. Also, don’t be afraid to start an adventure on a winter’s day. Make sure you wrap up warm.
- Hat – It will keep you warm and hats are cool.
- Hand sanitizer
- Oasis – Half the World Away
- Ocean Colour Scene – The Day we Caught the Train
- The Stone Roses – Waterfall
- The Beatles – Magical Mystery Tour
- ELO – Mr Blue Sky
- The Beatles – Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
- Elton John – Tiny Dancer
- David Bowie – Heroes
Ava would love to know what your favourite travel tunes are.
- Cheese Sandwiches
- Green apples
- Lemon Sherberts
Why I love to travel…
- I love to meet new people and make new friends.
- I love to learn, when I’m on an adventure and travelling I get to discover new sights, sounds and smells and learn about history and culture of the place I’m visiting.
- Discovering the unexpected.
- Making memories. When I return home the memories I’ve made are not the ones I expected to make at the start of my adventure.
I love to listen to music and podcasts on long journeys. Can you recommend a travel tune or a podcast I should add to my list of travel essentials?